Friday, April 5, 2013

Hmm, first post...?

4:00 PM
Friday

now playing: Honest - The Morning Light

Hello.

You're here because:

1) I may have linked this blog to my Twitter (but that's just fucking stupid, but I'm stupid enough to do it) or
2) You were wondering if I owned a blog here and you typed my name.blogspot.com (Unlikely.) or
3) You don't even know how the fuck you got here. (How is that even possible? It's the internet, I know. Still?)

Either way, you're here. Hello again. 

I honestly do not know why I made another blog...maybe because I needed a new outlet? Writing in a small notebook is pretty tiring, you know? Twitter's too.....blah. Facebook is just, no. Just. No. Tumblr? Sure, but I wouldn't write blog posts there. 

I need an outlet. Everyone needs an outlet. Bottling up all those emotions and thoughts inside of you isn't good. It could drive you insane. 



A few days ago, I found this small journal I've had since Sophomore year. Not the "Dear Diary, blah blah blah" kind of journal. In this small hardbound notebook, I write. (Obviously.)

now playing: All I Wanted - Paramore

I write my thoughts in prose or poetry or sometimes a little bit of both. I write quotes from books & movies. I write lyrics from songs. I write the words of famous writers and my favorite band members. Most of them from Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy and Austin Carlile of Of Mice & Men.

Sometimes I write things that might scare you or make you think twice about the things you say to me. Such a small notebook...yet it holds such huge thoughts. 


now playing: Compromising Me - William Beckett

It's almost full and like I said, writing is pretty exhausting. I now turn to the fast paced Internet world. Typing and all. The only thing I don't like about having a blog is that others can see this. Like you. I know what you're thinking... 

"Why don't you just make this a private blog, you dumbass?"

Well, fuck off. I don't like private blogs and accounts. I'm complicated, okay.


now playing: You're Crashing, But You're No Wave - Fall Out Boy

I used to write blog posts to just vent. Venting is great. Yep.
I don't even know why I'm still writing.
I'll just stop.
This is just my first post anyway. 

now playing: Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore 

I'm supposed to wash the dye out of my hair like 30 minutes ago? I should go do that.


Please out. (not 'Peace out')


No comments:

Post a Comment